Malandra Jewelry acts as a distributor of manufacturers and the guarantee offered is the one granted by the supplier, you have 10 business days to make changes and apply the guarantee.
The guarantee is applicable in:
- If you received your product and it was not to your liking.
- If the product you received does not meet the described characteristics.
- If your product presents a damage or anomaly in its manufacture.
- If you received your product, faded, damaged or broken (does not apply to damage due to misuse of the accessory)
The pieces may suffer some type of alteration due to the care given, the PH of each person, or being in contact with any type of liquid (perfume, water, sweat, etc.).
The use that each user provides to the products is their responsibility.
To apply the guarantee, it is essential to present a gift or purchase ticket within the first 10 days after purchase.The item must come in its original packaging and with labels.
- We do not make returns.
- Refunds are not made in case of making a mistake in your order.
- No refunds on personalized jewelry.
- No changes, returns or guarantees are applied to products with discounts or liquidation.
- No refunds or exchanges are made on international purchases.
- If you placed your order to pick up at the branch, you have up to 2 months to pick up your package.
Each case is evaluated in detail by our internal team who determines if it is applicable to a return exception; In case your order is eligible for return, the refund will be made in a credit balance to be used in malandra.mx or in any of our branches, for the total amount paid in your purchase. The refund does not apply shipping or charges by our payment platforms(PAYPAL, CONNECT).
The customer must return the merchandise subject to return in its original packaging and with labels and will bear the cost of shipping.
Malandra Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any order with suspicious behavior or errors in the system outside the company.
The order will be canceled and 100% of the amount paid will be refunded, a notification will be sent to the email provided in the order with the reason for cancellation.
If your order suffered an unjustified cancellation, you can contact us to help you finalize the order again and prepare it for shipment.
Import Tariffs and Responsibility for Importation
Malandra Jewelry is not responsible for customs fees and taxes applied to the product by the receiving country of the shipment. The customer is responsible for paying any fees and taxes applied at the time of receiving your order.
In case the reception of the order is rejected due to tariffs and taxes applied by the receiving country, the client will be responsible for the final destination of the order.
For details regarding Import Tariffs, or to obtain documentation or receipts related to customs clearance, you may contact the specified Carrier at the following telephone number: 800 7433 877 Option 3.
When ordering International Productsat Malandra Jewelry, you are aware that you are the importer of the product to Mexico.
In the event that the relevant tax and customs authorities in Mexico require payment of taxes, customs duties and import feesto import the International Product, the amount of said Fees will be included in the final amount of your order.