EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICIES
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICIES
- The customer is responsible for paying their own shipping costs to return the item (s). Shipping costs are not refundable.
- In case of a change, shipping times may vary depending on your location.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing the insurance. As we cannot guarantee that we will receive the item (s) back.
- Email title: "Return Your full nameo”
- Provide a contact telephone number
- Attach your proof of purchase
- Describe what are the flaws you found in the accessory (s)
- Attach photos highlighting relevant details.
* Note: the email and its attachments should not exceed 10MB.
* Once your application is received and inspected, a member of our team will be able to contact you within a period of no more than 48 hours. You will receive an email where you will be notified about the approval or rejection of your application. If necessary, it may request additional information from you.
- If your application is accepted, we will indicate which are the options to choose from:
*Change: If there is another similar accessory in stock, you will be a candidate for a favorable balance to make your change. You must send the damaged accessory to our address, once we receive the package we will send you an accessory that is the same, but in perfect condition.
*Positive balance: You will have a favorable balance with us.
* When you complete the return process, you will receive an email confirming the shipment of the new accessory.
Consider that banking institutions and their response times are independent of MALANDRA JEWELRY. If you still have not received your refund, we suggest you review the following options:
- Check your bank account statement.
- Contact your bank, it may take some time before your refund is reflected in your account. Wait the time indicated by your bank and check again.
- If you have done all this and have not received your refund yet, contact us, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Items bought online and shipped outside Mexico cannot be refunded to exchanged. Each and every one of our pieces is carefully tested and packed in our facilities, therefore your order should arrive in perfect condition. Customers should take care of jewelry to ensure its color and luster, and be aware that avoiding all type of skin products as well as properly cleaning and storing items will extend jewelry longevity.
However if you need support or have any question regarding your items, please contact us email@example.com and our customer care team will give you more instructions.
CANCELLATIONS AND IMPORT FEES
Malandra Jewelry reserves the right to cancel any order with suspicious behavior or errors in the system outside the company.
The order will be canceled and 100% of the amount paid will be reimbursed, a notification will be sent to the mail given in the order with the reason for cancellation.
IF your order suffered an unjustified cancellation, you can contact us to help you finalize the order again and prepare it for shipment.
Malandra Jewelry is not responsible for customs fees and taxes applied to the product by the country receiving the shipment. The customer is responsible for paying any fees and taxes applied at the time of receiving their order.
If the receipt of the order is rejected due to fees and taxes applied by the receiving country, the customer will be responsible for the final destination of the order.
For details regarding Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts related to customs clearance, you can contact the specified Carrier at the following telephone number: 800 7433 877 Option 3.
When ordering International Productsat Malandra JewelryYou are aware that you are the importer of the product to Mexico.
In the event that the relevant tax and customs authorities in Mexico require to make a payment of taxes, customs duties and import feesTo import the International Product, the amount of said Fees will be included in the final amount of your order.
Yes, we have15 days warranty for exchanges. You have to raise a request for change within a period of no more than 15 days after the purchase is made to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*No changes or refunds are made on discounted products
* No changes or refunds are made on international purchases
Malandra acts as a distributor and the guarantee offered is the one granted by the supplier.
The pieces can suffer some type of alteration due to the care that they are given, to the PH of each person, or to being in contact with any type of liquid (perfume, water, sweat).
The use that each user provides to the products is their responsibility.
To make changes it is essential to present a gift or purchase receipt within the first 7 days after purchase.The item must come in its original packaging, with labels and without having been used.
The customer must return the merchandise subject to return.
We appreciate reviewing your products when receiving your order, since our merchandise does not have a guarantee, with the exception of our exclusive collections "Carolina Alatorre" "Lía Marant" "Eclat"